Showgirls International Club Terms and Conditions
1. Showgirls International verifies that all artists submitted to clients speak conversational English and the photos are of a true likeness. If this is not the case upon arrival then the client has grounds to refuse the artist work and the artist will be removed by Showgirls International.
2. All bookings and contact with any artist submitted by the agency must be carried out through Showgirls International.
3. Once a contract has been agreed, a separate ‘booking form’ will be sent to the client outlining agreed fees, payment schedule and method of payment, which is to be confirmed and sent back. This ‘booking form’ is open to renegotiation on agreement of all parties.
4. The agreed total cost is subject to change if any details of the contract are altered.
5. All invoices will be sent on the agreed date payment is due and must be received within
5(five) working days. If there are any delays related to international banking procedures, Showgirls International must be informed.
6. Any issues or disputes arising with the artist must be brought to the attention of Showgirls International and given the opportunity to be rectified.
7. Any behaviour from an artist representing Showgirls International that jeopardises licensing of any venue related to the client, such as drug use and prostitution, is grounds for cancellation of contract by the client and removal of artist from the venue.
8. All clients are under obligation to provide a safe, clean working environment for the artists representing Showgirls International, free from discrimination and abuse. Showgirls International reserves the right to terminate the contract and remove the artist without prejudice if this is not the case.
9. All clients must fully disclose any stipulations relating to dress code and any necessary equipment required (props for shows etc) for the artist to carry out their job to the client’s expectations. Failure to do this will result in the artist or Showgirls International not being liable for any costs incurred to bring the situation up to standard.
10. In the instance of accommodation being provided by the client, the assumption will be made by Showgirls International that it is clean, safe and of reasonable standard. If there are any issues relating to accommodation, this must be disclosed to Showgirls International before booking so an informed decision can be made.
11. In the instance of flights being provided by the client, consultation with Showgirls International must be carried out before booking to ensure they are appropriate in terms of location of departure and arrival airports, connection times (if applicable) and costs incurred to the artist.
12. If these terms are not met, Showgirls International reserves the right to cancel current and future contracts with the client without prejudice and all outstanding fees are to be paid in full, with the potential of legal action being taken. Showgirls International also reserves the right to place offending clubs on Blacklists available to prospective artists and other agents.